No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Exufiber Dressing 1×45 cm
|Each | Box
|Box (5 Pcs)
Ex. GST : $48.25
Inc. GST : $53.08
Ex. GST : $9.65
Inc. GST : $10.62
Gelling fibre dressing with Hydrolock® Technology for advanced fluid lock-in property for highly exuding wounds
Unlike more traditional gelling fibres, Exufiber® is a non-woven PVA dressing. It transforms into a gel upon contact with exudate, helping it to softly conform to the wound bed. Exufiber can be used to treat a wide range of medium to highly-exuding wounds, including cavity wounds.
Exufiber is made with Hydrolock® Technology to both absorb exudate and keep it locked into the fibres. Exufiber reduces the risk of leakage and maceration, helping to create an optimal healing environment. Hydrolock Technology also means Exufiber stays intact when wet, without the need for further reinforcement, making it easy to remove in one piece during dressing changes. You can use Exufiber in combination with Mepilex® Border Flex a unique combination of Flex Technology and Safetac®
- Softly conforms for greater comfort
- Locks in exudate to reduce the risk of leaks and maceration
- Enables an optimal healing environment
- Stays intact for clean and easy, one-piece removal
- Combining Exufiber and Mepilex Border Flex, a unique combination of Flex Technology and Safetac together delivers the benefits of both dressings and promotes an undisturbed healing environment for the wound.
*This product image is only for reference.
|Each | Box
Box (5 Pcs), Each