JOYA MEDICAL AUSTRALIA PTY LTD (ACN 637 602 914) (Joya) is committed to protecting the privacy of individuals and their personal information and complies with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (Privacy Act).
Please read this carefully as it will have important consequences for you in relation to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information you provide to Joya.
You understand that:
- Joya is the party who is collecting your personal information and can be contacted at email@example.com or alternatively you can write to us at 263 Benowa Road, Benowa Qld 4217.
- Joya will collect your personal information directly from you. In certain circumstances, Joya may be required to collect personal information from third parties, depending on the nature of your enquiry.
- The purpose of Joya collecting your personal information is:
(a) to process any enquiry you submit to us through our website, contact you and provide you with information in relation to your enquiry;
(b) to register you as a visitor if you attend our premises, for the safety of Joya’s assets and the safety of all visitors and personnel onsite in an emergency;
(c) to offer you updates, discounts, or other content or products and services that may be of interest to you and to provide you with direct marketing communications from us or our related entities and associates (using direct mail, email, SMS and MMS messages);
- If we do not collect this personal information in connection with the purposes in paragraph 3, then:
(a) Joya will be unable to process your enquiry or supply you with information in relation to your enquiry;
(b) we may not authorise you to access our premises as a visitors; and
(c) we will be unable to send you direct marketing communications (unless you have consented to such communications through your other dealings with Joya).
- Your personal information may be disclosed to the following classes of people and organisations in connection with the purposes in paragraph 3:
(a) Joya and its personnel; and
(b) third party service providers including without limitation marketing service providers, IT service providers, contractors and sales consultants and other parties who assist us in providing our products and services to you; and
- It is possible that some of the information collected may be disclosed to service providers outside of Australia. You consent to your information being disclosed to a destination outside Australia for this purpose, including but not limited to the United States of America and you understand and acknowledge that Australian Privacy Principle 8.1 will not apply to such disclosures of your personal information.