No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Shiley™ XLT Extended-Length Cuffed Distal 6mm Tracheostomy Tubes
Ex. GST : $144.00
Inc. GST : $158.40
For patients with challenging anatomy, Shiley™ XLT extended-length disposable inner cannula tracheostomy tubes are an efficient and economical, off-the-shelf alternative to custom tracheostomy tubes.
Shiley™ XLT tubes are available with extended length in either the proximal or distal portions. Choose extra length in the proximal portion to accommodate increased skin-to-tracheal-wall distances in patients with a full or thick neck. Tubes with extended distal length compensate for conditions such as tracheal stenosis or malacia, which often require extra length.
Shiley™ XLT tracheostomy tubes also offer patient comfort through our flexible, free-swiveling neck flange while providing easy inspection of the stoma site. A disposable inner cannula is secured with our unique twist-lock mechanism, affording ease of use for both patients and healthcare workers.
- For patients with challenging anatomies.
- Four adult sizes, cuffed or cuffless, and with proximal or distal extension—16 options for patients.
- Soft swivel flange for heightened comfort and stability.
- High-volume, low-pressure cuff to reduce the risk of tracheal damage.
- ISO sizing indicates I.D. of disposable inner cannula.
- Sterile and individually packaged in sizes 5, 6, 7, 8.
*This product image is only for reference.