No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Flocare Polyurethane ENFit Nasogastric Tube CH10 -110cm
|Each | Box||Price||Quantity||Description|
Ex. GST : $42.75
Inc. GST : $47.03
|BOX (10 Pcs)|
Ex. GST : $427.50
Inc. GST : $470.25
Flocare PUR Nasogastric Enteral Feeding Tubes are ENFit compatible and designed for short-term gastric feeding.
- ENFit patient-end connection: for increased patient safety.
- Colour-coded range of sizes: for increased patient safety.
- Radio-opaque throughout length and graduated 1cm markings for position verification.
- Silicone guidewire for safe insertion.
- Medical grade PUR material: for patient comfort.
- Made from Latex-free and DEHP-free materials.
- The placement of a nasogastric tube is indicated for short-term gastric feeding (maximum 6-8 weeks).
- Nasogastric tubes should not be used in patients with delayed gastric emptying and/or at-risk of aspiration.
Direction for Use
- Tube feeding may only commence after correct position of the tube has been verified based on local guidelines and protocols. The tube should not be used if there is any doubt about its position. If the patient suffers any signs of respiratory distress, turn the feeding pump off and seek urgent medical advice.
- Follow hygiene rules when handling feed, tubes and feeding sets.
- Flush the tube before and after feed and medication administration, at least 3 times a day.
- Replace the Flocare® PUR ENFitTM nasogastric tube every 6-8 weeks.
*This product image is only for reference.
|Each | Box|
BOX (10 Pcs), Each