No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
This Product is GST FREE
Smith+Nephew Durafiber Ag Dressing 5X5cm
|Each | Box||Price||Quantity||Description|
|BOX (10 Pcs)|
Price : $164.00GST Free
Price : $16.40GST Free
DURAFIBER Ag Dressing is designed to provide clinicians with a versatile and reliable solution for managing infected chronic and acute wounds. It is a highly absorbent dressing, which provides dual action antimicrobial activity.
Features and benefits
- Highly absorbent It is highly absorbent and minimizes the risk pooling, which may help to reduce the risk of maceration to the surrounding skin.
- Minimal shrinkage It has shown minimal shrinkage which may help to provide sustained coverage of the wound, helping to reduce dead space where bacteria may proliferate.
- Dual action It absorbs pathogenic bacteria away from the wound bed into the dressing, and kills bacteria in the dressing
- Absorbs and retains fluid under compression It absorbs and retains fluid under compression, minimizing risk of leakage whilst providing effective exudate management.
- Fast acting antimicrobial activity It forms a gel within 4 seconds on contact with fluid and has been demonstrated to provide antimicrobial activity for up to 7 days against a broad spectrum of wound pathogens aerobic, anaerobic bacteria including antibiotic resistant Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) and Vancomysin-Resistant Enterococci (VRE), yeasts and filamentous fungi.
- High tensile strength The cellulose fibers give the dry and gelled matrix of DURAFIBER Ag Dressing in-built structural integrity to ensure high tensile strength, which helps to facilitate an intact one piece removal.
- Durafiber Ag Dressing is indicated as an absorbent, antimicrobial gelling dressing for the management of chronic and acute, full thickness, partial thickness, or shallow granulating exuding wounds.
- Examples of appropriate wound types include: leg ulcers; pressure ulcers; diabetic ulcers; surgical wounds; traumatic wounds; donorsites; partial thickness burns; tunnelling and fistulae wounds; wounds left to heal by secondary intent; and wounds that are prone to bleeding such as wounds that have been surgically or mechanically debrided.
- Durafiber Ag is designed to be left in place for up to 7 days.
- Durafiber Ag Dressing may be used on infected wounds. Where the product is used on infected wounds the infection should be inspected and treated as per local clinical protocol.
*This product image is only for reference.
|Each | Box|
BOX (10 Pcs), Each