No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Smith+Nephew Acticoat 7 Antimicrobial Barrier Dressing 10cm X 12.5cm
|Each | Box||Price||Quantity||Description|
|Box (5 Pcs)|
Ex. GST : $525.50
Inc. GST : $578.05
Ex. GST : $105.10
Inc. GST : $115.61
Also available in SKU/Sizes
66000809/5 x 5cm, 66000796/10 x 12.5cm, 66000797/15 x 15cm
Acticoat* 7 (with Nanocrystalline Silver) † dressing is an effective antimicrobial barrier dressing. The nanocrystalline coating of silver rapidly kills a broad spectrum of bacteria in as little as 30 minutes and is effective for up to 7 days. Acticoat 7 dressing consists of five layers: two layers of an absorbent inner core sandwiched between three layers of silver coated, low adherent polyethylene net. Nanocrystalline silver protects the wound site from bacterial contamination while the inner core helps maintain the moist environment optimal for wound healing.
- For external use only
- Acticoat 7 is not compatible with oil-based products, such as petrolatum.
- Avoid contact with electrodes or conductive gels during electronic measurements e.g. EEG and ECG.
- Acticoat 7 may cause transient discolouration of the surrounding skin.
- Avoid exposure to temperatures above 50 degrees centigrade. Protect from light
- Do not use if product colour is not uniform.
- Easier and less painful to remove than SSD (silver sulphadiazine) preparations making it a dressing of choice for both the patient and carer
- Dressing changes are less traumatic than traditional methods, for both the patient and carer.
- Nanocrystalline Silver Antimicrobial barrier
- Fast acting
- Effective for up to 7 days
- Effective barrier to over 150 pathogens
- Helps prevent infection
- Reduces risk of colonization
- Effective barrier to bacterial penetration
- Helps maintain a moist wound enbironment
- Easy to use
- Low adherent
*This product image is only for reference.
|Each | Box|
Box (5 Pcs), Each