No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Smith+Nephew PICO 14 Negative Pressure Multisite Large 20x25cm Kit
Ex. GST : $630.10
Inc. GST : $693.11
*This product is only available for healthcare professional.
Also available in SKU/SIZE (cm)
66802040/15 x 20cm, 66802041/20 x 25cm, 66802042/10 x 20cm, 66802043/10 x 30cm, 66802044/10 x 40cm, 66802045/15 x 15cm, 66802046/15 x 20cm, 66802047/15 x 30cm, 66802048/20 x 20cm, 66802049/25 x 25cm
The PICO system consists of an NPWT pump connected to an absorbent gentle adhesive dressing. The PICO 14 pump has a 14 day life. The PICO dressing may be left in place for up 7 days depending on the level of exudae.
Kit contains: 1 Pump, 2 Dressings, Belt clip, extention tubing, 4 x AA Batteries.
- The PICO Dressing, with AIRLOCK Technology, allows the delivery of negative pressure across the entire dressing to ensure that treatment is delivered to a wider zone beyond the wound itself.
- The PICO dressing has a gentle silicone adhesive.
- The PICO dressing consists of four layers which allows for effective fluid management. The dressing evaporates up to 80% of fluid, whilst 20% is absorbed, without the need for a bulky canister.
- PICO NPWT should only be prescribed and should only be applied, changed and removed by a healthcare professional.
- This product is not available for purchase by the general public.
Instructions for Use
- For detailed product information, including indications for use, contraindications, effects, precautions, warning, and important safety information, please always consult product’s Instructions for use (IFU) prior to use.
Safety and warnings
- The decision to use PICO should be made by a healthcare professional, in line with applicable local protocols.
- Smith+Nephew products should always be used for the indications set out in the applicable Instrucations for use.
*This product image is only for reference.