No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Mesorb Dressing 10×13 cm
|Each | Box||Price||Quantity||Description|
|BOX (50 Pcs)|
Ex. GST : $70.00
Inc. GST : $77.00
Ex. GST : $1.40
Inc. GST : $1.54
Mesorb® is a soft, highly absorbent dressing that can retain large amounts of wound exudate. The fluid-repellent backing prevents external contamination of the wound and protects clothes and bed linen from exudate strike-through. As the backing covers the sides of the dressing, it also prevents side leakage.
- Highly absorbent to manage large volumes of exudate
- Strike-through backing barrier
- Mesorb can be used up to 7 days, depending on wound and skin condition.
- Good protective cushioning makes it comfortable to wear
Benefits of Mesorb:
• Highly absorbent
• Good protective cushioning
• The strike-through exudate barrier reduces the frequency of dressing changes and prevents soiling of clothing and bed linen
Areas of use:
Mesorb is intended for use on moderately to heavily exuding wounds. Mesorb can be used as a primary dressing
(directly on the wound) or as a secondary dressing, where high absorbency is required, e.g. together with Mepitel® or Mepilex® Transfer.
*This product image is only for reference.
|Each | Box|
BOX (50 Pcs), Each