The Actreen SafeSet® is a ready to use set for single urinary catheterization at hospital, allowing a reliable urinalysis with a needle free sample port. The set includes a pre-lubricated catheter and a urine collecting bag sealed together as closed system. Actreen SafeSet® is the answer to European recommendations for reducing nosocomial urinary tract infection (UTI).
- Pre-lubricated (hydrophilic lubricant) catheter; no risk or interference of catheter lubricant with urinalysis
- PVC-free catheter
- 47 cm catheter length with Nelaton tip
- Available in CH10 to CH18
- “No touch” system of the protective sheet to guarantee sterility and minimize the risk of catheter contamination during handling
- Graduated bag with 1,5 L capacity
- Pouch can be emptied thanks to thepre-cut and gripping eyelets
- Anti-reflux valve to avoid urine backflow from the pouch to the bladder
- Integrated needle-free sample port to prevent cross contamination
- Sterile double packaging
- Boxes of 50 sets
Single urinary catheterization at hospital, allowing a reliable urinalysis.
*This product image is only for reference.
Hollister Instantcath Intermittent Catheter 16 Fr Male 40cm$2.75 – $68.75 Add to cartCompare
Actreen Hi-Lite Catheter Tiemann 41cm 14FR, MALE$5.40 – $162.00 Add to cartCompare
Urinary Catheter Securement Device – Standard, 6.5cm x 10.5cm, STERILE$2.40 – $120.00 Add to cartCompare
Cystofix® SG Catheter Without Guidewire Ch16, 10ml Unisex 44cm Clear$33.00 – $165.00 Add to cartCompare