No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Smith+Nephew Jelonet Paraffin Gauze Dressing 15cmX2m
|Each | Box||Price||Quantity||Description|
|Box (12 Pcs)|
Ex. GST : $423.60
Inc. GST : $465.96
Ex. GST : $35.30
Inc. GST : $38.83
Also available in SKU/SIZE
66007450/10 x 10cm, 7403/5 x 5cm, 7404/10 x 10cm, 7459/10 x 40cm, 7415/15cm x 2m
Jelonet is a soft paraffin dressing that is not medicated, making it ideal for use with topical antibiotics or antiseptics. It is soothing and low-adherent, and allows the wound to drain freely into a absorbent secondary dressing. Jelonet is available in a wide range of sizes, the largest of which is suitable for use in burns units.
- Jelonet is soothing and low-adherent and allows the wound to drain freely into an absorbent secondary dressing.
- Jelonet is a sterile paraffin tulle gras dressing made from open weave gauze. The gauze has interlocking threads which minimise fraying when the dressing is cut to shape.
- Jelonet is not medicated and so is ideal for use with the topical antiseptic or antibiotic of choice.
- Soft paraffin base
- Sterile leno weave presentation
- Comprehensive size range
- Change dressing daily or more often according to the condition of the wound
- For leg ulcers, only use under medical advice
- Seek medical advice immediately for all serious wounds and burns, or if redness or discomfort occurs
*This product image is only for reference.
|Each | Box|
Box (12 Pcs), Each