Isopropyl Alcohol 70% Sterile (plastic bottle, trigger spray) 500mL
A solution containing Isopropyl Alcohol 70% v/v in purified water.
Isopropyl Alcohol is bactericidal to most vegetative organisms. It is not effective against viruses and spores. It acts relatively quickly to denature cellular proteins of micro-organisms and lower their surface tension thus
facilitating their removal.
Isopropyl Alcohol 70% is a bactericidal surface spray disinfectant – hospital grade. It is suitable for surface disinfection of critical areas such as laminar
flow cabinets and of materials to be used in critical areas such as aseptic dispensing of pharmaceuticals. It is also a general purpose disinfectant for hospital equipment or surfaces not likely to come into contact with broken skin. Do not use on Therapeutic Devices.
Not to be swallowed. Keep out of reach of children.
Avoid contact with the eyes and mouth. If swallowed drink plenty of water. Alcoholic solutions are flammable.
• Avoid pooling on surfaces.
• Do not use near a naked flame or other ignition source.
If in eyes, hold eyelids apart and flush the eye continuously with running water. Continue flushing until advised to stop by the Poisons Information
Centre or doctor, or for at least 15 minutes. For advice, contact a Poisons Information Centre (Phone Australia 131126; New Zealand 0800 764
Directions for Use
Use undiluted. Clean surfaces first, the disinfectant may not be effective if the surface is not pre-cleaned. The spray trigger nozzle must be set to
produce a spray zone (circle of 20cm diameter). Spray two times onto the surface to be disinfected ensuring the nozzle is 30cm from the surface.
Leave 1 minute and allow to dry. The enclosed bottle and its contents are sterile if the outer bag is intact. Sterility cannot be guaranteed if the outer bag is damaged. Do not mix with detergents or other chemicals
Store below 25°C.
|Pcs | Box|