Skip to content


Isopropyl Alcohol 70% (plastic flip top bottle) 500mL


SKU: PR-5000023627 Category:



A solution containing Isopropyl Alcohol 70% v/v in purified water.


Isopropyl Alcohol is bactericidal to most vegetative organisms. It is not

effective against viruses and spores. It acts relatively quickly to denature

cellular proteins of micro-organisms and lower their surface tension thus

facilitating their removal.


Isopropyl Alcohol 70% is a bactericidal hospital grade disinfectant suitable

for general purpose disinfection of hospital equipment or surfaces not likely

to come into contact with broken skin. Do not use on therapeutic devices.


Not to be swallowed. Keep out of reach of children.

Safety Directions:

Avoid contact with the eyes and mouth. If swallowed drink plenty of water.

Alcoholic solutions are flammable.

• Avoid pooling on surfaces.

• Do not use near a naked flame or other ignition source.

First Aid:

If in eyes, hold eyelids apart and flush the eye continuously with running

water. Continue flushing until advised to stop by the Poisons Information

Centre or doctor, or for at least 15 minutes. For advice, contact a Poisons

Information Centre (Phone Australia 131126; New Zealand 0800 764


Directions for Use:

Clean all surfaces first and use undiluted. Do not mix with detergents or

other chemicals. Do not return used solution to the bottle, discard unused



Store below 25°C.

Poison Schedule :

Not Scheduled.

Additional information

Pcs | Box


There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Isopropyl Alcohol 70% (plastic flip top bottle) 500mL”

    Your Cart
    Your cart is emptyReturn to Shop