No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Exufiber Ag+ Dressing 4.5x20cm
|Each | Box||Price||Quantity||Description|
|BOX (10 Pcs)|
Ex. GST : $440.50
Inc. GST : $484.55
Ex. GST : $44.05
Inc. GST : $48.46
Exufiber® Ag+ with Hydrolock® technology is a sterile non-woven gelling fibre design with an antimicrobial action against a broad range of wound-relevant pathogens.
When Exufiber Ag+ comes into contact with wound exudate, it transforms into a gel. The gel helps support a moist wound-healing environment. Thanks to its design, the dressing stays intact for clean, easy, one-piece removal. Exufiber Ag+ has a high absorption and retention capacity to provide a moist wound environment and has the ability to transfer fluid to a secondary dressing.
You can use Exufiber Ag+ in combination with Mepilex® Border with Safetac®.
- Transfers fluid to the secondary dressing
- Superior fluid retention capacity*
- Stays intact for clean, easy, one-piece removal
- Start to kill microbes rapidly, 3 hours (in vitro) and has a sustained antimicrobial effect for up to 7 days (in vitro)
- Kills a broad range of pathogens including VRE, MRSA (in vitro)
- Can be left in place for up to 7 days depending on the condition of the wound and surrounding skin, or as indicated by accepted clinical practice
‘When comparing lab test results for retention under pressure with Aquacel® Ag Extra™
*This product image is only for reference.
|Each | Box|
BOX (10 Pcs), Each