No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
This Product is GST FREE
ENFit Enteral Syringe 60mL Multi Use
|Each | Box||Price||Quantity||Description|
Price : $5.70GST Free
|Box (30 Pcs)|
Price : $171.00GST Free
The ENFit enteral syringes are designed for delivering enteral tube feed, water, and medications via an enteral feeding tube, and/or to aspirate a feeding tube.
- ENFit compliant: improves patient safety by preventing misconnections with intravenous or Luer connections.
- Multiple syringe sizes: 10ml, 20ml and 60ml syringes to support a variety of bolus feeding regimens and water flushing.
- Single use and reusable options available.
- Diethylhexyl phthalate (DEHP), latex and PVC free materials.
Recommended for use in:
- Bolus enteral tube feeding.
- Administration of water flushes through feeding tubes.
- Administration of medications.
- Aspirating a feeding tube.
Direction for Use
- Administer feed and fluid in a controlled manner.
- Avoid using too much pressure or administering contents too quickly.
- When administering feed or fluid, if you experience a large amount of resistance, disconnect the syringe and consult a healthcare professional.
- Follow appropriate hygiene guidelines including hand washing and storage when using feed, tubes, feeding sets and syringes.
- Flush, clean and use/reuse your syringe as directed by your healthcare professional. The cleaning instructions for reusable syringes are to be used as a guide only.
- Single use syringe^: store in clean, dry environment. Discard single use syringes as per manufacturer’s instructions.
- Reusable syringe: wash with warm soapy water, rinse and then dry syringe before storing in clean container with a lid between uses. See cleaning instructions for further information. Discard reusable syringes as per manufacturer’s instructions.
Cleaning instructions (reusable syringe only)
- Do not allow contents to dry in the syringe before washing. Syringes can be cleaned by washing in warm, soapy water. The plunger should be removed and washed separately.
- Do not scrub either component of the syringe as this will shorten the life of the syringe.
- Rinse off each component with cold water thoroughly and allow to air dry. Do not dry the components with paper towel or similar as this will shorten the life of the device.
*This product image is only for reference.
|Each | Box|
Box (30 Pcs), Each