ASKINA® Scar Repair 10cm x 18 cm
$33.05 – $165.25
Soft silicone sheet for scar management
Askina® Scar Repair is a soft silicone self-adhesive occlusive sheet. It is designed for the management of hypertrophic and keloid scars and the prevention of hypertrophic or keloid scarring after surgery on closed wounds.
The occlusive properties of Askina® Scar Repair promote good hydration of skin and scar tissue. This in turn positively influences the renewal process under the skin surface and prevents the formation of excessive scar tissue.
- Prevents the formation of excessive scar tissues: proven to be an efficient non-invasive scar treatment
- Reduces redness, itchiness, and feeling of tension
- Easy to use: thin and comfortable and can be used on various body parts
- No need for extra fixation
- Provides a degree of ultra-violet protection
- It makes the scar smoother and improves skin elasticity.
- Easy to use: It is thin and comfortable and can be used for different anatomical locations.
- Cost-effective: Washable and reusable.
- Offers limited sun protection.
Askina® Scar Repair is indicated for the management of hypertrophic and keloid scars and can also be used in closed wounds for the prevention of hypertrophic or keloid scarring after surgery.
It is recommended for the management of scars resulting from:
- Closed surgical wounds
- Closed traumatology wounds
- Caesarean section
- Burns following reepithelialization