Also Available in CH10-CH18
Actreen® Hi-Lite Set with a slightly curved Tiemann tip is a single-use, ready-to-use set for intermittent catheterization adapted for men preferring a curved Tiemann tip. The set includes a long catheter and urine collection bag with an anti-reflux valve, both sealed together.
- 37 cm long sterile catheter with Tiemann tip
- Ready-to-use pre-lubricated catheter with hydrophilic gel (no need to add water)
- The Actreen® Hi-Lite Set hydrophilic lubricant is proven to keep the catheter fully lubricated from the initial opening up to 60 minutes.*)
- Non traumatic catheter eyes for smooth insertion
- Different opening options including an improved no touch system for further safety. Also for patients with reduced dexterity
- New material, TPO (Thermoplastic PolyOlefin = PVC-free)
- Bag with anti-reflux valve and urine capacity of 1L
- Easy bag emptying
- The set is foldable for further discretion (except CH18)
- Pocket sized pouches are included in each box. Therefore patients can carry their daily catheter requirements.
*This product image is only for reference.
Hollister Vapro Hydrophilic Intermittent Catheter 14 Fr Female 20cm$4.95 – $148.50 Add to cartCompare
Hollister Advance Plus Intermittent Catheter 14 Fr Male 40cm$5.15 – $128.75 Add to cartCompare
Male External Catheter UltraFlex® Self-Adhesive Band Silicone Intermediate$4.73 – $141.90 Add to cartCompare
SpeediCath Compact 12FR Female 7cm$5.10 – $153.00 Add to cartCompare