Also Available in CH10-CH18
Actreen® Hi-Lite Set with a straight Nelaton tip is a single-use, ready to use set for intermittent catheterization. The set includes a long catheter and urine collecting bag with anti-reflux valve, both sealed together.
- 37 cm long sterile catheter with straight Nelaton tip
- Ready-to-use pre-lubricated catheter with hydrophilic gel (no need to add water)
- The Actreen® Hi-Lite Set hydrophilic lubricant is proven to keep the catheter fully lubricated from the initial opening up to 60 minutes.*)
- Non traumatic catheter eyes for smooth insertion
- Different opening options including an improved no touch system for further safety. Also for patients with reduced dexterity
- New material, TPO (Thermoplastic PolyOlefin = PVC-free)
- Bag with anti-reflux valve and 1L urine capacity
- Easy to empty bag
- The set is foldable for further discretion (except CH18)
- A pocket sized pouch is included in each box to carry patient’s daily catheter requirements.
Hydrophilic Coated Nelaton Catheter, 30cm (Paediatric), 10FR, (BLACK), STERILE$2.60 – $65.00 Add to cartCompare
Hydrophilic Coated Nelaton Catheter, 18cm (Female), 12FR, (WHITE), STERILE$2.60 – $65.00 Add to cartCompare
Refill for Nelaton Catheter Starter Kit$55.00 Add to cartCompare
Standard Nelaton Catheter, 20cm (Female), 20fr, (yellow), sterile$0.75 – $37.50 Add to cartCompare