Also Available in CH08-CH18
Actreen® Hi-Lite Cath with a straight Nelaton tip is a single-use, ready-to-use catheter for intermittent catheterization.
- 41 cm long sterile catheter (connector length not included) with Nelaton tip
- Ready-to-use pre-lubricated catheter with hydrophilic gel (no need to add water)
- Non traumatic catheter eyes for smooth insertion
- Universal connector: Fits all types of urine bags
- Different opening options including an improved no touch system for further safety. Also for patients with reduced dexterity
- New material, TPO (Thermoplastic PolyOlefin = PVC-free)
- The catheter is foldable for further discretion
- Pocket sized pouches are included in each box. Therefore patients can carry their daily catheter requirements.
- Packaging: made of recyclable materials (when incinerated, polyethylene plastic material turns into water vapor and carbon dioxide)
Hydrophilic Coated Nelaton Catheter, 18cm (Female), 8FR, (LIGHT BLUE), STERILE$2.60 – $65.00 Add to cartCompare
Standard Nelaton Catheter, 30cm (Paediatric), 10fr, (black), sterile$0.75 – $37.50 Add to cartCompare
Standard Nelaton Catheter, 40cm (Male), 10fr, (black), sterile$0.75 – $37.50 Add to cartCompare
Standard Nelaton Catheter, 40cm (Male), 8fr, (light blue), sterile$0.75 – $37.50 Add to cartCompare