3M™ Avagard™ Antiseptic Hand Rub with Chlorhexidine Gluconate 0.5%, 500 mL
An alcohol-based hand rub (ABHR) containing 0.5% w/v chlorhexidine gluconate.
Alcohol-based Hand Rub (ABHR) providing rapid antimicrobial kill of a broad spectrum of microorganisms. Contains chlorhexidine gluconate for a residual and cumulative efficacy. Available in 125mL and 500mL.
- For Healthcare Professionals Only. 0.5% w/v Chlorhexidine Gluconate in 70% v/v ethanol.
- Indication: Antiseptic hand rub for use as a topical skin antiseptic. ARTG. 77398
- A convenient alcohol-based hand rub (ABHR) for rapid skin disinfection and residual efficacy. Wide range of placement options available.
- Contains Chlorhexidine Gluconate (CHG) for residual and cumulative efficacy.
- Gentle on the skin with added moisturisers and emollient. pH balanced.